Are you a young talent who is looking for an exciting start to your career?
Join the Nordisk Renting team within Structured Finance in Stockholm starting as an Analyst for 12 months, with the possibility to continue afterwards.
We are looking for a young talent:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Real Estate, Engineering or Accounting
- Fluent in English and either Swedish or Finnish
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach
- Strong people skills and ability to take and lead own initiatives
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Work experience from the Financial Industry / Real Estate is a merit
As a person you are:
- Ambitious and curious to learn
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Analytical and creative – a problem solver
- A good communicator with the confidence to challenge your colleagues
- Goal and results oriented
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing business opportunities including market research
- Preparing customer meetings
- Contributing to strategic projects
- Being a point of contact for colleagues in the other Nordic offices and in London
- Supporting senior colleagues on a day to day basis in various tasks
You will be part of a diverse, fast-paced and customer focused business. You will get exposure to a range of teams and business areas and gain experience in banking, structured finance and real estate. As the team is relatively small you will be involved in all steps of a transaction, including customer research, meetings, approvals etc.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your application including CV, cover letter and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the role please contact Sophie Svala +46 709355145 / email@example.com or Christian Aho +46 733056537 / firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nordisk Renting
Nordisk Renting provides customised lease funding solutions for strategic property and infrastructure assets. Customers include Nordic corporates, Nordic subsidiaries of UK and Western European corporates as well as public sector entities. We enable customers to release capital from strategic assets while retaining operational control.
Nordisk Renting is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity in the workplace.
About NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Nordisk Renting is owned by the Royal Bank of Scotland Group and operates under the NatWest brand. We have a 30 year track record and a team based in Stockholm and Helsinki. We are going through an exciting time of growth and transformation, and are looking for talented and motivated people to join us on this journey and help us shape the future of our business.